Warcraft III key help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammer1200

Solid State Member
Hey guys I am new here, Hi everyone. Well i do have a question about my Warcraft III, see I bought it while back when it first came out (you know back a long time ago) well here's the story, I stopped playing it and uninstalled it, then now all my friends started playing it again so I am too, but I can't seem to find my cd case for original warcraft III which had my cd-key on it, I do still have the CD and the Expansion(which now is useless since I can't use the original) does anyone know what I can do to find out what my cd key is?(aside from looking for it cause I did move I think it may have lost before I moved.

Thanks.

yeah it's a 10 dollars replacement, and i tried that still didn't work, my FT was legit, but still says invalid CD key when going on bnet, is there no way to find out the cd key from the original installation files on the disc?

Ya theres a program exactly like that, its called a warcraft 3 key grabber but they are pretty hard to find basically what they do is unencrypts the blizzard file and retrieves the key, but its hard to find i had one before but i deleted it and i cant find it again

Edite:but b careful there are ones that are just viruses and stuff

doesn't key grabbers work only with installed files? like you install the game but forgot your key you can then use it to retrieve it from the installed files or am I wrong, well I'm going to check that out anyways, Thanks.

oh i thought that was what u meant, are you meaning to somehow get the cd key from just the cd then? because thats impossible

You will either have to get a replacement or find your Jewel case as the Serial is on that. considering that the game only costs a few dollars now. It shouldn't be that hard to replace it.

Wait until tonight and I'll give you a link to the Key grabber. I gotta get home first and I'll put the grabber on my site. I've used it a couple of times. I keep forgetting my key :p

Unless you don't have it installed on any computer then it's useless. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom