warcraft 3 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dethangel

Daemon Poster
ok, iknow this is going to sound like a banned topic, but it really isnt, ok here goes, i have warcraft 3: ROC and WC3: TFT installed on my PC already, and i lost my case for ROC, i was wondering if there is any way to find my cd key in a file or something on my PC, cuz i really dont feel like paying another $20 to play a game i already own, cuz if i want to install it at my inlaws house (which i do, they have high-speed) as of right now, im going to have to go buy another copy of ROC, and ive already bought 3 copies of TFT and 1 copy of ROC (this seems to happen to me alot lol) neways i was just wondering if any1 knows what file that info is stored in, cuz it dont show up on AIDA32 as an installed program for some reason, any help would be greatly appreciated

ps if this topic is taboo, could you please PM me Mr. Moder8r

ty, Deth@ngel

Yes, you can get your CD key as long as it was once installed on your system and you haven't reformatted yet.

It's still in your registry somewhere.

I'm not at my gaming machine but it'll probably be located somewhere around HKLM -> Software -> Blizzard -> WC3 -> whoknows

Easiest way would be to search the registry for a key that has War Craft 3 or WC3 in it.

NeoNemesis said:
:) I can't help but laugh everytime I see that signature of yours. That is a cool cartoon...

lol same here.

My younger cousin gets punishments like that in school sometimes. SO i told him to do that one day.

I can't wait to see what his teacher says :)

There is a program you can get that will search for your cd-key reg file and show you your Cd-key go do a search on yahoo and see wat you can find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom