Want to game a little better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow that's a nice deal, and only 20 after rebates! But are CM psu's any good?

And as far as your Dell goes, are you sure it's an ATX case, that you can change the power supply of? Do you have 10 inches of space for a 9600?

I had a Dell Dimension 3100 and it was a weird form factor, very little room for addons, and only a pci-e x1 slot.

If you don't want to change the psu and/or don't have much space:
Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100255L Radeon HD 4670 512MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

-I just looked, and the case is (like my old Dell) a BTX case. A regular PSU might not fit properly.

the cm's are descent not amazing but are still very good better then most id consider them mid high end, then the high end to be silver stone, antec, only some, seasonic, corsair, and a few other brands.

Wow that's a nice deal, and only 20 after rebates! But are CM psu's any good?

And as far as your Dell goes, are you sure it's an ATX case, that you can change the power supply of? Do you have 10 inches of space for a 9600?

I had a Dell Dimension 3100 and it was a weird form factor, very little room for addons, and only a pci-e x1 slot.

If you don't want to change the psu and/or don't have much space:
Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100255L Radeon HD 4670 512MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

-I just looked, and the case is (like my old Dell) a BTX case. A regular PSU might not fit properly.

Now this seems to be something to look into. Thanx! I'm not sure the difference in a ATX or BTX case is (like I have said before border line newb) But this card seems promising. Thanks again, SaBbOtT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom