VR Crew

Vive. Haven't played it in a while, been in an EVE kick :tongue:

EVE and Valkyrie are separate games set in the same universe. I don't think it ties in to proper EVE Online at all, though I've never really researched it :tongue:

Nice! What all do you play?

I don't play as often as I should, for some reason I find VR games are kinda...meh.:I guess I originally thought there would be more to it by now. So most of the games I play are desktop games using VorpX theater mode. Mostly for the 3D effect. GTA 5, Outlast 2 are certainly more immersive this way.

I probably have some 30 VR titles but only a few are interesting to me:

• Robinson Journey
  • Eve Valkyerie
  • Paranomral Activity
  • Kartong

There's a lot to be done with room scale. So far my go to games have been H3VR to just waste time shooting guns, Raw Data to get a sweat going, and Standout because fake Pubg in VR is way better. I also have VorpX but haven't had time to really make anything work with it lately.

There's a lot to be done with room scale. So far my go to games have been H3VR to just waste time shooting guns, Raw Data to get a sweat going, and Standout because fake Pubg in VR is way better. I also have VorpX but haven't had time to really make anything work with it lately.

VorpX takes a lot of configuring and gamepad is preferred as I had trouble using Vive wand emulator for some games. VR mode is only doable if you can use geometry 3d which lets you alter the FOV or if the game has a FOV option allowing 120 horizontal. Otherwise I just use theater mode and zoom in the screen.

The only game I had really good luck with using VR mode in VorpX was RE 7...probably the best fake VR experience I've had. Now I can get GTA 5, Outlast 2 and several others working fine in VR mode but theres always something off just enough that I end up using theater mode. A few games make me feel like I'm on the verge of a headache or the textures just look too blurry to be useful.

But it's the only thing I found that offers easy 3D. There is Tridef 3d VR but it didn't work any better and didn't support some of my games that VorpX did. But may be worth a look to try for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom