Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lineage 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_wizard

In Runtime
With so many different reviews and tastes out there, it's really tough to find out what the consumer majority will agree on. Now, WoW aside, what MMORPG of late do you think is worthy of the best?

Any games I might be forgetting that deserve to be up here? Let me know!

Any mods mind swapping out Tabula Rasa for Anarchy Online?

I haven't played them all, but i put nearly 5 years into FFXI and it was one of the best games i've ever played.
It's just a shame it's past its time. Nvidia cards can't even handle the old dx8 engine it uses ;/ I'd still play but after 4 or 5 years with any game you run out of stuff you want to do ; ;.
I can only hope square makes a new one sometime in the future. That'd be a great thing ^_^.

Age of conan was fun for 2 or 3 weeks.

Out of all the ones listed there, City of Heroes was my favourite. I used to love flying and jumping around the city beating up villains and exploring :)

Why do people hate wow so much? It seems like people want to be with the cool crowd of haters and bag it out just to gain +2 to their E-Pee. WoW is a decent MMO.

Also add Warhammer to the list since IMO, it will be the only possible MMO contender against wow for the next 3 or so years.

Warhammer +1

OMG time FFXI == consuming +10 haha.
mithra are my fav characters out of any game i've ever played haha. but (Tarutaru)(Impossible to Guage)

even talking about it makes me want to reactivate my account. bleh, it's like crack.

And I never said I hated wow. I'm actually sorta playing it right now. I've gotten a bit bored the last week or so since I don't have many friends and its just quest grinding solo all the time, but it's a really well made game.
Anyone says wow sucks or is a bad game is just an ignorant person jumping on the hate wow bandwagon just because so many people play it and go on and on about it.

wow first time Ever defending it heh. meh

I never even noticed it wasn't on the list haha.

and lol at the "i have a life and don't play mmo's" comment. you ever played counterstrike, or even COD4? Those people never sleep! it's like school 8hrs, COD4/counterstrike 11.5hrs, eat 30 min, sleep 4hrs, repeat. use bathroom between respawns, and just don't bother showering. lol doesn't matter what game genre you play, multiplayer or not, there's always people who will clock crazy amounts of time.

I agree warhammer should be up there and WoW. Maybe even Huxely, the FPSMMO. Yes a FPSMMO in the making, going to be interesting.

well I can't say warhammer should be there because it's not even out yet, how can it be on a favorites list XD same for that huxely game you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom