Virtual CD HIde. Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinevictim

Beta member
Alright all. first off great forum guys. nice work. I recently downloaded Battlefield II but needed to use Virtual CD Hide to play the game aparently. Although when i go to run Virtual CD Hide before starting the game it prompts me saying 'cannot find secified file' ???? please help many thank

hey, i've got fifa, and there's this program called "Virtual DAEMON Manager", to make fifa work i had to add the image of the game, so that it could run easily without the need of a cd. since u downloaded it, it's almost the same. so try looking for the program and also see if u got the cd/dvd image of the game.
The following links contain legal programs, what you do with them is up to you. Please dont hold me responsible for anything you do with them!

The program you use to mount images is Daemon Tools 4.00, but once you have that you would also need the cd image which you could get here

But I gotta say that I wouldnt recommend downloading games from the net... Although you may think its safe, its not. I hope some time in the future that you realize what your doing... is dumb :D (not to mention illegal)

Your friend, The FBI Agent from Hell

Use Daemon Tools too run the image, and use a program called Blindwrite to make an image of the cd

nah, Daemon tools to mount the image, all emulation on, then get a tiny little program called SR7.Stop, run it, hit 'hide' and enjoy the game

you suggested a different program, Sr7 stop works for a multitude of games, I'm sure yours does as well but I was giving an alternate solution simple as that, ARIGHT!? IS THAT OK WITH YOU!?! <---- dont take that last line seriously I'm just in a joking kind of mood right now

Daemon tool creates a virtual drive then mounts the image to the virtual drive, then the virtual drive runs the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom