Vin Diesel to play Agent 47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
According to Yahoo! Movies Vin Diesel will be playing Agent 47 in the movie adaptation of the game 'Hitman'. Now, this movie, IMHO, has some serious potential. The thing is, it is going to kick some serious ass or suck balls all out.

He's not ALL bad, I mean, Pitch Black was kickass. Maybe he will be better in this movie than, say, XXX. He's not all bad, just needs some practice. He has a serious screen presence, and that is why they want him. And he is very large and scary, perfect for a hitman.

Heyyo,

Well, vin is a geek people. He's big on D&D apparently, lol.. I say he has the personality.. but besides being bald, does he look like the hitman? I say no. He's too bulky. Btw, Pitch Black was sweet. Rid**** was ok.

They're also making a bloodrayne movie and a doom movie, also apparently halo, and Max Payne. I bet Max Payne would turn out the best since I'd love to see a kickass film noire movie that's new for a change. ;)

He's bald and a well-known action star. That's why they want him. Could be a good movie, though, I loved ***** Black and Chronicles of Rid**** (tho not as much), plus the Rid**** games absolutely kicked ass (he did the voice overs).

Anyone notice that PITCH and the last part of Rid**** were bleeped out? Weird.

The Rock is playing in Doom. I saw a pic of the BFG, it's pretty sweet. I remember reading about Halo, and I knew at one point who was going to be in it, but I forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom