video card problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done that but it says that 3D acceleration is not avaliable. in fact no graphics acceleration is avaliable.

no, it has the main driver listed and it is the correct one. but the buttons at the bottom of the display that select what type of video acceleration are avaliable are "non clickable"/greyed out and you cannot select any type of video acceleration.

The driver is ati2dvaa.dll v6.13.0010.5004 for the card Ati Rage Ultra128 Pro II(32 mb) (Agp 4X/PCI)

Ouch now thats an old card thats coming to about 8years isnt it. But a good card in there day. Id recommend you take all drivers off that is to do with your graphics put all the updated versions on and see what hapens!

I have already done that and I have used a friends spare graphics card and that one did not work either.

what os are you running, what os were you running then, and now what?
whats the monitors drivers, and check in ur propeties if the hardware acc is set to full. (right click, setting...that properties)
and if you could give us the problem (or displayed error) when the game is run.....that would help. which game is it anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom