Video Card Advise needed

kuru1992

Beta member
i am now using nvedia geforece 9500GT 512mb. its supports most of the game i still playing but i like to upgrade my video card for supporing dx11. can anyone give me some suggestion
my budget is 20 000 Sri Lankan money($180)

Also, where would you be buying from?

Just because, we might suggest a card that is $180 US or under, but I'll bet that it's probably not the same price wherever you want to buy it.

Eh, Sri Lanka chief hence 20,000 Sri Lankan money :p

Indeed, what is your specs? We need to know the rest and a specific site you might be buying from or otherwise some choices you have from a store you might purchase from. I don't think anybody here is familiar with your region.

PP Mguire said:
Eh, Sri Lanka chief hence 20,000 Sri Lankan money :tongue:
Exactly, for example;
An EVGA GTX 650 (non-Ti) 01G-P4-2650-KR GPU costs $119 (normally when not on sale) in the US. In Sri Lanka, that same card costs 19,500 rupees, which exchanges out to $148 US. Hence, like you said, the need to know where exactly the OP's going to purchase the card.

Also, 20000 rupees is only about $152 US.

My point was simply, his location is mentioned twice. We can Google for sites that sell to the area, but I specifically say what site because some people prefer specific sites and others prefer shops. But by simply browsing sites you can get a simple idea of what the equipment will cost in their money rather than trying any type of conversion.

Doesn't really do much. What are the model numbers? Still need a place of purchase too so we know what to tell you in your own currency as we discussed the discrepancy earlier.

Back
Top Bottom