video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^The above is an awesome setup but if Doug can't afford CS then I highly doubt his finances will meet the requirements for a $1500+ machine. First doug, you need to give us your cash limit. Then we will be able to formulate the best gaming machine we can get you for the money.-

::-Chase-::

hey i got a new computer a 2.8 pen 4 that has a radeon x300 PCI-E is that good i have been playing battlefield 2 and hl2:D

doug420 said:
hey i got a new computer a 2.8 pen 4 that has a radeon x300 PCI-E is that good i have been playing battlefield 2 and hl2:D

The X300 is a low entry PCI-E card. It's not good but if it can play BF2 and HL2 at the settings you want and you don't care really to bump it up then to each his own. But that card is puke.;) Get a 6600GT PCI-E if you have money left.

oh im going to get a diffrent one a lil bit later! i was just shocked that it had a PCI-E slot

Be careful about getting a too high end card, because a 2.8ghz pentium might be a slight bottleneck on higher end cards. 3.0ghz is generally regarded as the "no bottleneck zone." 6600 GT would do u wonders tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom