Vanishing people on Morrowind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Errapel

Beta member
I've been playing Morrowind for ages now and so far two people (that I've noticed) have vanished, the guilld guide and the silt strider person in Ald'ruhn. I can manage if one vanishes but two is getting rediculus, can anyone help?

yeah, one's in my guild so I'd have noticed if I'd killed her and the other's out in the open so i couldn't have killed him. Weird thing is I think I may have found the guild guide in the puib but she doesn't give travel when I ask her.

Maybe you can edit the main morrowind game file and move the characters back to where they're supposed to be.

I mean launch the morrowind editor, load the game's file (.bsp i think), find the missing characters, and move them to where they're supposed to be. When you load a zone, there is a list of characters, just find their names.

jorsoft03 said:
I mean launch the morrowind editor, load the game's file (.bsp i think), find the missing characters, and move them to where they're supposed to be. When you load a zone, there is a list of characters, just find their names.

How would he remember their names, and at any rate, that's not really worth it unless they were important people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom