Valve to Release Duke Nukem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think as of late last week the lawsuit is officially over. I could be wrong, maybe I read the headline wrong..

No it is over... Just sayin Who knows what it is. Valve could out right put a picture of Duke on there homepage and then the big suprise will be monkey eating a donut. Point is we can guess all we want (which is fun to hear ideas) but no one but valve knows atm.

No it is over... Just sayin Who knows what it is. Valve could out right put a picture of Duke on there homepage and then the big suprise will be monkey eating a donut. Point is we can guess all we want (which is fun to hear ideas) but no one but valve knows atm.

I'm not even convinced it's Duke in the picture.

It does... But I am not going to complain about Valve's issues as they have turned out some of the best games ever.. Well worth the wait. What ever they are doing is probably worth the wait. I am actually happy they don't turn out games every year.

Also one reason they don't turn out games every year is that they are all in house. Valve Publishes and codes there own games. Not like EA and Activision. Valve I believe is one of the very few companies that still port to console from PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom