Valve Announces Left 4 Dead 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably get this game, though I was planning on going out and getting the first one right before this game was announced. But the whole promising things and not delivering isn't cool.

I'm buying the Valve pack next week, and it includes Left 4 Dead, so that's probably why I didn't feel disappointed... I can just enjoy all of the other games included.

Don't get me wrong. I'm in no way disappointed with L4D, but I do feel that they should release more content before they release a sequel.

Don't get me wrong. I'm in no way disappointed with L4D, but I do feel that they should release more content before they release a sequel.

Exactly. They have had little to no support of L4D, but now they gonna put out a sequel. Thats BS if you ask me.

People claim to be a member of the boycott group, but we all know that at least half of that group is going to buy the game within the first week, which is against the group's rules. I guess people just want to feel like a rebel. :laughing:

I was invited to that group last night. I just laughed.

The only real problem with l4d2 is two fold.
- L4D simply needs more official support
- L4D2 is that support...?

And for convince sake they should at least merge the 2 games so when we do have both we won't have to exit one and start another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom