Value to Try Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
FREE UT3 WEEKEND!

Seems like since they had a major fail last weekend they are trying it all again. This time they are allowing people to pre-load UT3 to be ready for the weekend.

"All you need is a free Steam account to play the full version of UT3 Black this weekend. Free period starts this Friday 13th at 10am PST and ends Sunday 15th at 1pm PST.

Pre-load today and be ready to play the moment the free weekend starts."

It's nice to see they answered the communities plead for an extended weekend. GG Valve.

Honestly. Try it out for free and buy it for $11.99 by March 22nd. It's WELL worth 12 bucks.

slap.gif

M'kay.

The fact that throughout the entire first free weekend all the game ever did was crash after two minutes of gameplay I have absolutely zero interest in ever actually owning it. I'll stick with 2k4.

wow...that is weird...I have never crashed with this game yet, and i have had it since it first came out.

The fact that throughout the entire first free weekend all the game ever did was crash after two minutes of gameplay I have absolutely zero interest in ever actually owning it. I'll stick with 2k4.

Perhaps it's something on your end? I haven't had any crashes either. I haven't heard much talk about it crashing.

Maybe I'll reinstall now that I've got a good computer. My comp wasn't all that great before. What do you need to even max this game at like 1920x1200? I've heard of people getting crazy fps up in the 100s on the game all maxed, so it must be well optimized.

game is well optimized....my E6600 and my GTX260 run it on my HDTV at 1920X1080 just great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom