UT2007 hi-def trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry dx cant be that bad ebcause badideas dont usually catch on in tha gaming are rare and dx 10 is nto compatible with dx 9so no u wotn be able to patch it because it is a complete redsesign the diference between dx 9 and 8 were that when 9 came out we had teh hard ware to run beter lighting so it was lie ka patch of dx 8 and it became dx9 bnow ist a complete redesign

Amd gt player said:
im sorry dx cant be that bad ebcause badideas dont usually catch on in tha gaming are rare and dx 10 is nto compatible with dx 9so no u wotn be able to patch it because it is a complete redsesign the diference between dx 9 and 8 were that when 9 came out we had teh hard ware to run beter lighting so it was lie ka patch of dx 8 and it became dx9 bnow ist a complete redesign

What grade did you get in english?

I don't feel like downloading at 22kb/s and waiting for 2 horus just for it to finish

I'm downloading the call of juarez mp demp at 650kb/s so I think i'll take that lol :D. I still have never been in the UT series, though i have seen a couple of friends play like UT II back back back a couple of years ago, and I really liked it, then I played the demo which was awesome. So i wanted to buy UT2k4 but obviously I can't. So i guess i'll start off with UT2k7 :D

Call of Juarez is super demanding, probably moreso than Oblivion. I expect Call of Juarez and UT2007 to be about equal in terms of hardware demands and performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom