Using Daemon Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Hi,

I go into daemon tools and select mount rld-p2aw.cue (Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend) and then you click play, it checks disk and it says:

''More than one product disks was found in your drives, please remove one and retry''

Anyone know why it says this ?

5) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed.

Isn't using Torrents and stuff illegal? And talking about this on forums breaking rules?

Torrents aren't inherently illegal. Its all about what is in the torrent..
But since he already had a thread asking about this same game, and we as mods didn't can that one.. we gotta let it pass. This time..

*points at forum policer*

Daemon tools can be used as a viable means to back up your games/movies. With my 1tb hd OTW I plan on making backups of every disc I own. because swappign discs is a PAIN XD

yeesh.

On topic, sorry kman i've never seen that error. Try shutting down all virtual drives but one, re-mounting with all features off (Safedisc and all that) Postal 2 doesnt have any of that crap i dont think.

*points at forum policer*

Daemon tools can be used as a viable means to back up your games/movies. With my 1tb hd OTW I plan on making backups of every disc I own. because swappign discs is a PAIN XD

Oh , yea, thanks buddy... I know how to use the program, I use it all the time, in fact I have 4 images mounted with it right now.
I wasn't responding to thread starter, I was responding to Forevermore.
Furthermore Kman already had a thread on this forum stating that he torrented the game mentioned in this thread. So, please do not be naive and think "OH HES JUST BACKING UP A GAME!!!".

and I wasnt responding to you at all ste. In fact, your post wasnt even up while I was replying. So I didnt even read it 'till after I hit reply. Setting aside the fact that your post didnt include anything pertaining to Daemon tools at all. I guess its my bad for not quoting the guy, sorry. >.>
sorry i havent read all threads hes ever posted. No i didnt figure he was just backing up the game.

whatever i'm wrong sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom