Use PS3 Controller on the PC with Bluetooth

krazyq

krazy Techie
So I was going to buy an Xbox360 Controller for the PC but then I realized I do have a PS3 and 3 controllers so do you guys know a way I can get this to work with my PC with Bluetooth, I know it can be done with the cable however I want to game on my TV so I don't have to get a longer cable.
Here's a guide I found however I need help in picking out the correct Bluetooth adapter

How to Connect a PS3 Controller to a PC | Digital Trends

So I guess I really just want to know which bluetooth adapter I can get to work with my PS3 controlelr on the PC

Thanks

Really any bluetooth adapter should work as far as I know. I've done it wirelessly before with my built-in BT and a separate BT adapater using MotionInJoy's DS3 Tool; and since Better DS3 is using the same driver, it should work fine with any BT adapter.

Last edited:
Yea to do PS3 controllers and Wiimotes I just grabbed the cheapest one I could find that was pretty flush.

Sweet, I love the 360 controller however no reason in buying that when I already have 3 PS3 controlelr

Can I use more than one controller on the same bt adapteR?

Yes, you should be able to. BT adapters can have up to 7 active devices I believe.

I suppose I could probably test it later today after work sometime too; I have several PS3 controllers I could try it with. I'm lazy though and just use them wired lol.

Back
Top Bottom