US Government to spy on MMO Gamers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why? how are you drawing conclusions about my life for utilizing a game function?
Role
Playing
Game

Getting married in ffxi is for fun. Doesn't mean I love or have any comitment what-so-ever. Online friends, big deal.

I play the game at most 8 hours a week these days. I don't play it on work nights. I have a steady job, I just financed a new 08 car. All my debt is nice and grouped and taken care of. I quit smoking 2 months ago, rarely drink anymore.

My life is pretty straight thanks very much.

I'd appreciate if you keep any idiotic comments like that to yourself. Thank you. ^_^

**** republicans, **** democrats, **** all the major parties.... It has become a severe annoyance lately with the stupid election, no one wants to vote for any of this years canidates... Then again, it's the extremists on each side that I see on tv... God, I would NOT put a female clinton in office, or a guy that swore in on a different religion, and I would really dislike putting a man in office that has said he wants a 100 year war... I am getting tired of having to pay these stupid little pricks to raise there own wage and get more money....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom