unreal tournament probelm

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitotsu

Baseband Member
well my friend finally got his computer up and running and were gonna lan our pcs together soon but the problem is the main game we wanna play unreal toureny the oringal goes super ****ing fast on his so he cant really do **** XD y is this i mean its a really fast come 4200 processing speed but the thing is with other games it dosnt do that could any1 give us a hand with this

Wait I'm confused is the game running too well. Next time use better English and describe it better.

yes that basicly describes it. it runs as if some1 is pressing fast forward for a movie
and it only does it with that game

Isn't there a v-sync option in the game? If so enable that. If that doesn't work umm try finding a fps cap command there might be one.

I don't feel like searching.

Hello, this is Hitotsus friend the one having problems with unreal tournament.

Like Hitotsu said It runs extremely fast, if I click W (Up) I'll appear Half way across the map. Also the NPC's in the game seem to be extremely fast as well.
Appearing behind me and killing me in a matter of seconds.
Graphics seemed to be bugged, since everything kinda skips. In the starting cut scene It'll pause then speed up to catch up to the voice really fast.

There is no V-Sync and I've lowered the FPS Cap. Nothing seems to be working.
I don't think I've ever had a problem of slowing a game down.

it just sounds like a frame rate problem. what have you capped the FPS too? if you want a normal paced game you should set it to somewhere between 30 - 75 FPS. i have unreal tourny though and i havent ever seen any frame rate settings. my advice is to just reinstall it and see if that fixes it. usually its something in the .ini settings.

try running the game off one core, when the game is running open task manager right click the process and run off one cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom