Unreal Tournament 3 WHAT THE???

Status
Not open for further replies.

backup287

Daemon Poster
Just got it, whats the deal theres like nobody playing! only games i c are the co-op campaign nobody seems to be playing ctf or dm or tdm or anything except co-op campaign ive only seen one ctf game whats the deal

Just got it, whats the deal theres like nobody playing! only games i c are the co-op campaign nobody seems to be playing ctf or dm or tdm or anything except co-op campaign ive only seen one ctf game whats the deal

Really??? ive heard about from everyone i thought there would be like 5000 servers by now at least.

yea there r like 5000 servers....its just most of them are empty!!!maybe i just wasnt playing at prime time..

There aren't TONS of servers, but I certainly never have a problem playing a game. Try sorting them by the amount of players.

well its not a matter of finding a server with people its a matter of finding a server full of people, i like big games im accustomed to css dods and tf2 games so i like playing in big games and easy to find servers,ut3 has very small amount of people playing compared to the steam games

p.s. does anyone know how i can continue my campaign?there only seems to be a join campaign and new campaign

I always find many servers with 10+ people. When it gets to 20+ it's just a no-skill spammy fragfest.

As for campaign, no idea...I've never played the single player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom