Unreal Tournament 3 only 11.99 on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here it is, just about the only game worth buying directly on Steam for us from the EU, cause the rest are horribly overpriced with the new "EU conversion" (1 US$ =/= 1 EU tbh).

After looking through a few recent threads on "Steampowered forums" it seems like everyone is experiencing the same UT3 download issues. EVERYONE from free downloaders to paying customers.

Seems that this DL is 8Gig. It's also available worldwide. I've heard that download priority was set by timezone. I'm not sure which timezone was first or last. Doesn't seem like it matters much because people from every timezone are complaining.

come on valve....

yes it was valves bad to not offer enough download servers, but it only took me like 4 hours ( including the time the download kept shutting off due to being busy )

the download itself is actually only 3 gigs ( compressed ), its 8 gigs once u install it

anyone whos a fan of old school fast FPS action definately needs to at the very least try this, if not buy it for a mere 11.99, the content to price ratio is the most ridiculous ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom