Unreal Tournament 3 MAJOR Patch + FREE Titan bonus pack release March 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to work thru the campaign together, however my copy is the disc copy and i hate to run it thru steam and encounter some of the problems that some people are reporting, any way I can still hook up with you guys?

If not.....thats fine....it just sounded fun....lol

I would love to work thru the campaign together, however my copy is the disc copy and i hate to run it thru steam and encounter some of the problems that some people are reporting, any way I can still hook up with you guys?

If not.....thats fine....it just sounded fun....lol

dude your in luck Whirlwind:

The fourth patch was released on March 5, 2009 bringing the game up to version 2.0. The patch fixes various bugs and issues as well as making other changes, such as better AI behavior, revamped User Interface and achievements on the Steam version of the game. The "Titan Pack" was released simultaneously with the fourth patch, adding large amounts of new content, including 16 new maps, new vehicles, new weapons and two new game types. The game was re-released on Steam under the name Unreal Tournament 3 Black, and accompanied by a time-limited price reduction and free weekend to publicise the game. Also, a non-Steam purchased version of UT3 can now be activated with Steam by using an existing CD Key, making it a full Steam version.

so go to add game and just input the CD and presto!

dude your in luck Whirlwind:

The fourth patch was released on March 5, 2009 bringing the game up to version 2.0. The patch fixes various bugs and issues as well as making other changes, such as better AI behavior, revamped User Interface and achievements on the Steam version of the game. The "Titan Pack" was released simultaneously with the fourth patch, adding large amounts of new content, including 16 new maps, new vehicles, new weapons and two new game types. The game was re-released on Steam under the name Unreal Tournament 3 Black, and accompanied by a time-limited price reduction and free weekend to publicise the game. Also, a non-Steam purchased version of UT3 can now be activated with Steam by using an existing CD Key, making it a full Steam version.

so go to add game and just input the CD and presto!

Yes, I am aware of this...I have just been reading on other forums about the steam issues with the game ....some people are still having alot of issues.....mine is working flawlessly and I had to mess that up.....I would be pretty upset.....I am patched up.....so, no other way I could join , unless I put it in steam?

Could i not just join the server you are in, regardless if I am in steam games or not?

we can always try it out...I'm up for it if you want to try when i get off work in about 7 hours. Add me as a friend in game, IrishProdigy

Yes, I am aware of this...I have just been reading on other forums about the steam issues with the game ....some people are still having alot of issues.....mine is working flawlessly and I had to mess that up.....I would be pretty upset.....I am patched up.....so, no other way I could join , unless I put it in steam?

Could i not just join the server you are in, regardless if I am in steam games or not?

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to... Non-steam / steam players play on the regular deathmatches and such all the time; don't see why co-op would be any different.

Definitely gonna be all over UT3, purchased it on Steam but still waiting for it to be done downloading. So if you guys ever want another player, hit me up.

Also, I keep hearing "free weekend" and subscription. This really makes me thi nk UT3 is an online subscription, but I really thought it wasn't. Couldn't believe it if it was. Is it?

Definitely gonna be all over UT3, purchased it on Steam but still waiting for it to be done downloading. So if you guys ever want another player, hit me up.

Also, I keep hearing "free weekend" and subscription. This really makes me thi nk UT3 is an online subscription, but I really thought it wasn't. Couldn't believe it if it was. Is it?

UT3 has no online subscription, 100% sure on that. The free weekend just meant you could download it and play but once the weekend was over, the launch game option was replaced with purchase game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom