Unreal Tournament 3 MAJOR Patch + FREE Titan bonus pack release March 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 bucks through steam or 12.99 at ebgames or gamestop in-store.

EBGames.com - Buy Unreal Tournament III - PC

man thats like $3 dollars too much...maybe ill wait until its 9.99 :p the main issue I'm predicting ill have with it, is the problem that plagues Crysis big time, theres simply not enough people playing multiplayer. Crysis really only has like 4 good ping servers that are filled regularly with 20+ people...thats it...in the like entire world...compared to TF2 which has a constant 50,000+ players playing, thats a huge difference.

^ UT3 has lots of people playing it :) i was just up there about 4 or 5 days ago.

how many people exactly is "lots" of people, because people have different definitions of "lots"

I'm already expecting UT3 to have the same problem UT2004 had, that is, most of the servers are wacked out mods filled with arrogant elitists

i do. I have the game and tons of mods, maps, and weapons! I got the game for $12.99 at Gamestop, still is too. Such a steal.

i cant wait for this! I also have two wired Xbox 360 controllers so me and one of my bros can play the game together in splitscreen, thx to some tweaks and better controller configuration.

how do you do split screen????? is that a mod you did??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom