Unreal Tournament 3 MAJOR Patch + FREE Titan bonus pack release March 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was a parachute of sorts in UT2k4, the impact hammer had a secondary shield and you could use it to take the damage of falls, too bad they seemed to remove this

yours was the only name that said couldnt send friend request

Concerning the graphics, I'm surprised no one bagged on this game for looking STRIKINGLY similar in character design to gears of war...I mean come on haha, the main character can be mistaken for the main character in GoW imho

couldnt send a steam invite or UT3 invite? Maybe there is a setting I need to check

couldnt send a steam invite or UT3 invite? Maybe there is a setting I need to check

Send both.

I'm going to be playing the Campaign mode tonight. I'm on Chapter 5 and would like to finish it.

I always choose, create public game (or something like that). It always starts off with me and all bots. Then eventually people join. Today I did Chapters 3 & 4 with 3 others. We actually were a good team.

VOIP is a must!

Send both.

I'm going to be playing the Campaign mode tonight. I'm on Chapter 5 and would like to finish it.

I always choose, create public game (or something like that). It always starts off with me and all bots. Then eventually people join. Today I did Chapters 3 & 4 with 3 others. We actually were a good team.

VOIP is a must!

do people just join ur side or can they join the other as well?

do people just join ur side or can they join the other as well?

They can just join your side. It's a campaign so there is a story along side each chapter. Although, I doubt many people even watch the Chapter videos in between matches. You can always watch them again later.

Anyway, I finished the Campaign last night on "Normal". I'll probably try it on the next difficulty. Hard?

I found out that you can create a private campaign game for just your friends. That would be cool if a bunch of us from here could work at a campaign on hard. We could use 5 or 6 players I think. The game has VOIP or we could just use ventrilo. Anyway... we should set that up.

How does VOIP work?

Gabb what is your info? I will try to send you invites instead. I sent a HT3 invite to you HAVOC, did you get it?

They can just join your side. It's a campaign so there is a story along side each chapter. Although, I doubt many people even watch the Chapter videos in between matches. You can always watch them again later.

Anyway, I finished the Campaign last night on "Normal". I'll probably try it on the next difficulty. Hard?

I found out that you can create a private campaign game for just your friends. That would be cool if a bunch of us from here could work at a campaign on hard. We could use 5 or 6 players I think. The game has VOIP or we could just use ventrilo. Anyway... we should set that up.

yeah we should do that, that would definately be more fun then playing with bots. Right now I'm on like the 10th mission in the campaign on hard and I think its way too easy. With actual humans on my team it will probably be even easier since my score is usually 3x more then the dummy bots. We should try it on insane, but I can't host cause I don't have the right ports forwarded and I don't think you can forward them unless you have a static IP ( which I don't )

Gabb what is your info? I will try to send you invites instead. I sent a HT3 invite to you HAVOC, did you get it?

Steam name Gabbhl2 ( remember people your account name is usually different from your nick name ( the name that appears on the friends list )

UT3 name GabbUT3

I sent out steam invitations to everyone but the UT3 invite didn't work for the chad man

I can host games. np... We just need to figure out a time and do it.

I'm on the east coast usually early morning are good or late night. I work in between.

Ok Gabb I saw a invite from you from UT3 but when I accepted it I didn't see you on my list so I sent you one. Also I saw you added me as a friend on Steam so I guess it did work? However I sent you a invite on there too just incase.

Right now I have HAVOC, Gabb and Soul_Sacrifice on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom