Unreal Tournament 3 Beta Demo Is Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on ATi people what are those drivers that you are talking about
NOTE: I got a Sapphire X1900XT 512MB , where do I get hold of these and are they secure?

My specs:

Athlon 3500+
7900GS
1gb PC25300 ram @ 333mhz
ALive NF4G-DVI mobo
Windows XP 32bit

Had this for about a year now, all latest drivers. It plays the COD4 demo OK, but not UT3

What exactly is happening. I had to set something to true in my .ini file for it get past the splash screen at the beginning.

Woah, I forget who I argued with about CPU performance and games, but I overclocked my E2160 and got this game to run from 25-30 fps to 45-50 fps while maxed... w00t, so yeah, I take that back, apparently I'm a fool

now to get some stable Omega drivers for my x1950gt and overclock it (official ATI drivers SUCK)

official ati drivers are doing me dandy!! only game that gives me a bit of trouble would be Crysis.. and fear perseus mandate demo (but this is most likely due to me having 1 gb of ram) ... im' pretty sure its ram related.. because it'll be running a smooth 80-90 fps.. and BAM.... frame dip...

and as for having it on vivid... still.. doesnt look good enough.... i was hoping this would look as good.. if not better than gears of war

its so much fun, i got to many games to play right now, its not even funny lol, im trying to get thru half life, but i got this demo, and crysis, aswell as tabula rasa. its so hard to make time for everything else, plus i work and i got a new girl, i guesse i should be taking down this old pick of my ex now should i.

its so much fun, i got to many games to play right now, its not even funny lol, im trying to get thru half life, but i got this demo, and crysis, aswell as tabula rasa. its so hard to make time for everything else, plus i work and i got a new girl, i guesse i should be taking down this old pick of my ex now should i.

Haha... "too many video games" is the best problem my man. Trust me, it's all downhill after that lol. And too bad about the pic. That girl was a cutie. :p

This game is horrid. lol... It looks absolutely hideous. What a waste of a download. It looks like gears of war for nintendo ds. They also have no idea how to use bloom/hdr without making things look just retarded and washed out.

I am amazed with COD4 though.

Remember this is just the beta. Im sure in the full version alot of added textures and stuff will be available.

Remember this is just the beta. Im sure in the full version alot of added textures and stuff will be available.

The texture resolutions are on low. You aren't even coming close to the full potential that this game's gfx can produce.

How to get instagib rifle.

Type this in console

giveweapon utgame.utweap_instagibrifle

After that type loaded to get ammo

lol... hacker! haha.

Not just the textures though. The game lacks a proper lighting engine imho. The levels are dark and washed out. You turn up the "brightness" and things just go gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom