Unreal Tournament 3....56K Warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
I have downloaded the new patch for UT 3, it is version 1.3

I have also downloaded the new Nvidia drivers that allow you to enable Algeia PhysX on any game that supports it! You must have at least an 8800 series video card. You must also have these video card drivers installed along with the Algeia PhysX software. You also get an UT 3 mod pack that gives you new maps that use the PhysX with UT 3. Once installed just make sure you enable HARDWARE physics in your in game graphic settings.
Here is the link for the Nvidia grahic drivers and the PhysX software and UT 3 mod pack, if anybody is interested.
Force Within: Download

I have always loved the UT games and own all of them.
This game is really coming around and people are starting to churn out some nice user made content from the UT editor. There is gonna be some Gears of War maps coming out before too long.

For me this game is just some great fragging fun, and I don't even play the MP. I use this game to sharpen my shooting skills for other shooter games, and believe me it works well. Once I start playing I am usually good for about an hour at a time. Sometimes i will play with my son on our lan and get owned big time....but it is so much fun!

If you don't own this game...I can HIGHLY recommend it now, as you can find it very cheap. The game runs VERY smooth and is just drop dead GEORGOUS :yes: There are lots of weapons, that look fantastic....and lots of different types of games to play.

Here are a few screenshots

2767228967_aaecce11b7_b.jpg

2768079236_fb79c5a488_b.jpg

2767234807_2d9f5c7578_b.jpg

2768085100_60ebaa9957_b.jpg

2768087972_69bf0bc213_b.jpg

2768090888_4bfb8722ac_b.jpg

Its run flawless on my system, I bet on yours it beautiful. 4xaa? I only run 2xaa, 4x rapes my framerates.

Yeah this game was a great purchase! Runs beautifully maxed out, looks great, and the gameplay's as good as ut ever was XD I havent bothered with online multiplayer. Turn on max bots and have at it lol good time. The campaign is pretty cool, and quite difficult in parts as well.

How do you enable AA for UT3??? I cant find any AA settings in the options. Or will it already be enabled for it.

Same with CCC for ati cards. I should boot ut3 back up. I havent played it since getting the crossfire going :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom