Unreal Tournament 2004 question ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswes

In Runtime
hi there ,

Am just confused about a lil somethin in the game......
In a single player game...all the players (including my own team and the opponet team ) can traslocate themselves >>> They just disapper , convert their body into a beam and......he just reconstruct himself in another place...( which is usually at my base ):D

My Q. is , how can i do that ??

My second Q.....

Anyone knows about the codes for ADRENALINE ??

i only know the speed code ( forward , forward , forward, forward )...

thanks for ur time

Use your Translocator. Its just before your shield in your weapon inventory. Primary fire to fire it, secondary fire to translocate to its location. And actually "Q" looks thru a camera on it while it flies, so it can be used to recon as well.

Faster Movement Speed: Up, Up, Up, Up
Regeneration: Down, Down, Down, Down
Invisibility: Right, Right, Left, Left
Faster Rate of Fire: Up, Up, Down, Down

The Translocator is a great weapon found on a lot of maps. You fire a ‘disk’ with the primary fire button, then use secondary fire to teleport (or Translocate I guess) to the position of the disk. Default key for translocator is Q.

As for the Adrenaline combos, up, up, up, up is Speed; down, down, down, down is Booster; up, up, down, down is Berserk and right, right, left, left is Invisibility. DonÂ’t think there are any more, but will add to post if I find any.

Hope this is of use.

(edit) you got there first Shrapnill.

Thanks for all ya ..that really helped ...i really needed to know about the translocator

Cheers

The Translocator is a great weapon found on a lot of maps.

Actually its not found in any maps. Its just an option that is normally only enabled in capture the flag or bombing run so you dont have to run all the way across the map since those maps are usually large. And yes, it does make a nice weapon if you are good with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom