Unreal Tournament 2003 PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

digital_darknes

In Runtime
Rating 4/5

When i finally got a chance to play this game i was excited. I had heard all of the rumors about the engine and how great it was due to the almost boundless limits it has. Installing it was a pain in the butt. It is one of those games that has 3 cd's and it wants the first one, then the second, then the third, and then the first (to play) again. When i finally got in the game it was great. This is one of the coolest oline games there is. You can customize just about everything in the game. The graphics are awsome and it keeps you busy. Not much of a single player, afer all it is ment for multi player. The only complaints i have for the game were that although all the rumors about the engine, it doesnt really shine until you are dead. When you are dead, your body looks like a real body that bends on corners. Great game, cant wait until UT 2004.

this game is awsom, but it needs a good video card, a month ago i bought a good card and UT 2003. finished the game in 2 days, loads of fun. but soon after i decided i prefer to have a game console for games instead of playing them on my computer. returned the card and the game, and got a game cube for half the price.

but yeah i really recomand this game. A+

Ut2003 was a good game. The graphics were amazing and so was the game play. The only greif I have about playing the game was that there were not to many big levels than can hold 16 players. Other than that it is awsome

As FPS's go, it's not best. Only great thing about this game is the physics. The bodies getting thrown about do look very realistic.

Yea, UT2003 was a great game also, but now that UT2004 is out, it is W.O.R.T.H.L.E.S.S. !!!!!!!!!

UT2004 is much better, in fact, I borrowed UT2003 from a friend, and a week later bought UT2004. It was so much better I uninstalled UT2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom