Unreal Anthology

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikoman69

Daemon Poster
Does anyone have this? if you do you could answer my question for me, or if you dont have it, but can find the answer from a credible source and could like it to me.

My question is

Once you install all the games off the one dvd rom, do you need the cd to play any of them? (From what unreals i have none need the cds, so i expect none do?)

you guys are such jerks on this forum, why would i ask this question if i didnt want it answered? if your going to reply, atleast answer my question or ask me a question to help you answer my original question.

spikoman69 said:
you guys are such jerks on this forum, why would i ask this question if i didnt want it answered? if your going to reply, atleast answer my question or ask me a question to help you answer my original question.

For the Linux version of UT2k4 you don't need the disc, but I haven't played the game in Windows so I couldn't tell you. The disc does say "Play Disc" on it, so chances are, you need the disc. But like Shumway said, you could just get a no-cd crack...

P.S. If you don't like the people here, then leave. No one is making you post here.

spikoman69 said:

Wow another arogant 14yo on the forum :rolleyes:

While your waiting for an answer that you want why don't you have a nice cup of STFU on me ;)

General,you might want to retract that last statement now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom