Ubisoft DRM Authentication Servers Go Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Ubisoft DRM Authentication Servers Go Down

Ubisoft's new DRM system, the one that requires customers to constantly be connected to the internet while playing a game, has been down for a day. As you can imagine, people that can't play their legitimately purchased games are thrilled.

Well, as it turns out, when the Ubioft severs go down, no one can play their games and Ubisoft customers get very upset. At around 8am GMT, people began to complain in the Assassin's Creed 2 forum that they couldn't access the Ubisoft servers and were unable to play their games. Fast forward ten hours and it seems that the problem still hasn't been resolved, despite the assurances from a Ubisoft representative that the servers were 'constantly monitored'

LOL....fail, fail, fail! I knew this kinda **** was going to happen! How can they seriously justify that type of DRM? Oh well, that's why I won't be playing any Ubi games.

Fox News --- "They are hamsters on steroids!"

I hope you're not trying to be political by that.

And druid, how is this convincing them to pirate? ALL companies have issues maybe someone fell asleep and drove into their server building for all we know lol.

I do think that they should of at least tested this method of DRM before putting it out to the public. They are getting to pushy with things instead of giving them the proper time to mature before release

fail.......
guess what game I am NOT buying? (at least until they forget about this "must-be-online type of DRM")
I am on wireless here........ my connection drops sometimes!
I don't get to save my game if my wifi drops? no thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom