Twitch

Anybody got a twitch account? I watch very frequently and especially while working on stuff to keep something going/talking in the background. I watch a few high profile streamers and have streamed myself for a while too... yet school life has kept me from it.

So uhm... what exactly is it that you are asking? If you aim to do it for fun, go for it. If you are trying to become well known for it, it is a lot of hard work and requires a mass amount of time =/

Lol, I thought you were talking about a "nervous twitch"! I've never heard of Twitch, I'll have to check it out.

Lol, I thought you were talking about a "nervous twitch"! I've never heard of Twitch, I'll have to check it out.

Really?

Twitch.Tv
^ Thats the address.
I also use it to gauge if I should buy a game or not if I am on the fence and want to see some gameplay. It's a great way to simply interact with people and watch people play games along with other stuff. Kind of like when an older brother plays through a game and you sit back and watch... never had that experience since I was the older brother but that is what I am told.

I watch LethalFrag, a streamer who is currently day 652/750(2 years) challenge of streaming every day. He doesn't just play games though, he also has a cooking section of his stream on Saturdays since he was a Chef (French Style) at one point and wanted a way to diversify his stream and share his knowledge.

Link to LethalFrags "Cooking with Frag" section/page:
http://www.lethalfrag.com/cwf.htm

Final sentence was more of an afterthought, but I was merely asking if anybody else had it and or streamed. If I streamed idk what exactly I would stream, or if my net would be a pile of bollocks. I was trying to watch zAAz last night and it kept lagging. Least that Swedish talking came through *melts in chair*.

Back
Top Bottom