turn off the Valve and blow some steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
chrisgill369 said:
ive never had any problems. Got my steam account on two computers with all my games one each. This is actually allowed, you can only use the account once at any one point time :)

Just install the game, install steam and enter your steam account details as before. The cdkey will be registered to your steam account (the one you used before).

Fully i have it on mine and my 2 brothers computers. i also rolled over disc 1 like 10 times with my computer chair by accident. Just reinstalled it yesturday. :) But my friend had a prob where anytime he tried to get onto steam it said that he had a faulty account, so he didn't play for weeks, one day i come over and try it...BOOM!
It works fine. Steam is a little shifty most of the time.

Sometimes my internet cant connect through steam. so i write hurtfull e-mails to anyone i deem worthy.

Now thats how you blow off some steam!

All the countries are different, in australia well all i did was install it sign up for steam, and i just started playing, but then after i stopped playing it updated all this stuff, it took me an hour maybe? it was overnight so i diden't notice,
Wasen't Condition Zero like this except that if u diden't install steam u could play it without?

Also, broadband is listen as a requirement of HL2, it pays to look at the minimum requirements

Um... broadband is not a minimum requirement. Or a recommended requirement. My box says internet connection, not connection type.

And my verification on a 56K modem (running at 38K) took no more then 10 minutes. Steam updates are looking to have taken me a little over 2 hours (including steam and HL2 updates, and decoding game files).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom