Trying to get BF2 online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
...and I'm having no luck whatsoever!

I got my rig with it already installed. I've tried to make my own account and go online, and actually got to the server selection screen. But when I clicked one, the game stopped responding.

When I try to use one of the accounts that was already on here, I never get that far. It goes to connect to the server, but never does. It quits responding as well.

I can play solo offline fine.

Any ideas, people?

I DLed the patch and installed. I was able to get online.

Geez, a whole lot of spawn camping. I'd almost rather play solo.

But, I'll play again.

The good thing about it is that you can spawn with a different weapon to counter the spawn camping. And you can usually choose a different spawn point if it gets too bad.

the only map i have spawn camping problems w/ is karkland. at the hotel flag. apc's and tanks camping under the arch and the allyway. gets so annoying. thats the only place thought. so it does not bother me. accept when it happens.

Trotter, you need to let me know when you are going to play. my x-fire name is the same: havoc2k5, if you don't have it, DL it for free and let me know what your name is.

Me, TheBleakness, vaderpro and Pzero are looking for more TF members to SQUAD up with. When you play in a squad it's a much better experience then running around as a lone wolf.

Join the =TF= crew.

Me, TheBleakness, vaderpro and Pzero are looking for more TF members to SQUAD up with.

Dunno if you'd want me or not. I'm still pretty green.

I am playing a lot with snipers, and I tend to flank instead of charging up the middle.

EDIT: Downloaded and installed Xfire. I am going by trotterfatman (original, huh?).

PM me your xfire SNs and I'll add you.

Thats good that the patch worked. Those patches fix......some things.

I cant play right now because my high speed still refuses to work so im on dial up. But when its back, my xfire sn is "thebleakness"....like allways.

Trotter said:
Dunno if you'd want me or not. I'm still pretty green.

I am playing a lot with snipers, and I tend to flank instead of charging up the middle.

EDIT: Downloaded and installed Xfire. I am going by trotterfatman (original, huh?).

PM me your xfire SNs and I'll add you.

Or i'll just send an invite to add you to my buddy lsit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom