Tribes: Vengeance - how dissapointing

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbtech

Solid State Member
Tribes Vengeance, or T:V, was supposed to be the reviving breathe for the Tribes online community. The largely popular Tribes, has seen great success among gamers. An achievement, only matched by the magnificent failure of its sequel, Tribes2.

T:V story takes place before the times of either Tribes versions, which adds a slight reason for buying the game..

t:v was the first game of the trilogy to actually include a full-on single player option.

because of this new feature that Looking Glass created, the multiplayer aspect of the game, for a lack of a better work, sucked.

there are a number of gui issue's
certain team multiplayer capabilities were not active

lack of maps

poorly designed gui inside and outside of gameplay leaves the community and fans in the arms of scripters and modders to actually make this game... enjoyable.

WOW the game in my opinion was great it still is this is the first one I've played and I love it. all of it the multiplayer and the single. However I have trouble with the save s make before I join a game like say I want the grappling hook gun and the snipper rifle. I enter I game and they revert to the original setup I understand that it depends on map and other things but It alwas revert back to the original settings that is my only complaint graphics are awsome and so is game play

My favorite part is the whole rocket flying then hiting the ground skating across the land that is so fun or the grappler hook on the roof of the cave map and then just swinging around taken people out.

At first i was not impressed with the game, but when i playied at the LAN party last week, I did have a lot of fun.

Since then, i can not seem to get enough of T:V.

I would recomend this game to any one that enjoy anime shows like BubbleGum Crisis 2040 with the way that you are moving around with those hardsuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom