Treyarch will no longer make WWII based games

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the non-modern warfare announcement was for 04.

Im pretty sure the following games will be modern warfare. Id like to see a game based in south america or central america, or even the carribean.

I'm fine with modern stuff. I like the weapons of the modern day age. I think WWII stuff is way too overdone and thus boring. I think future stuff is stupid, and would be hard to please me in a futuristic game (I hated BF2142).

So, I guess modern is my preference.

Same here, tired of the old stuff and i dont wanna see a game based in the year 2400.

Just give me more modern warfare. I would love to see an expansion pack for cod4. Or at least some new mp maps again.

I don't like modern, but thats because i think there allways stupid. I don't think anyone's ever attempted to make a future shooter that plays like a modern one. I think it could be really good if it wasn't made stupid.

They should have made a Vietnam based Cod. In the jungle having to check out bunkers, hidden underground tunnels, and have booby traps from the Vietnamese. Have it based on a cross between Platoon and Apokalypse Now.

you kidding me? Martyrdom is so realistic! You have never seen a grenade fall out of somebod'ys a** in real life when they die?.... LOL agreed vern

oops. i pooped a grenade with the pin out, watched myself die on the invisible camera, then popped back up around all my mates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom