Tournament.com BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkwürdigeliebe

Benevolent Cake Despot
Anybody here a member? I play CS:S on it. They also support HL2 DM and DoD.

Basically, you can play the above listed games and win money. You can sign up for free. PM me your email if you want to sign up so I can send you an invite. Send invites to your other people and you get bonus cash.

It's a pretty decent system, it just needs populating.

It's got a pretty nifty ranking system and stats log/profile.

oh and it's still in Beta phase, although I haven't really encountered any major bugs at all, except a gimped games list that doesn't display all the games properly

Once I made $10 in one game, it was 3v3 with a $30 pot, $5 entry fee, but I used my bonus cash. I signed early on and got $20 bonus cash. you can use that cash to get into real cash games, effectively converting that bonus cash into real money

According to the site's front page, this week's highest winnings are from xplicitmarine @ $1161

^yeah you do lose money, but you're not required to put in your own money, you can earn bonus money through bonus money games, you get enough money to get into a real cash game and you build up from there

btw, if you want to join, please do me a great favor and have it done through an email invite, just PM me your email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom