Toribash - Violence Perfected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waphlez

Fully Optimized
My friend told me about this free fighting game and it's pretty sweet. The multiplayer is fun and there are also different mods you can use (like having swords), and it's only like a 16MB download.

Toribash - Violence Perfected

I managed to make some cool replays (for my first day at least, nothing compared to some of the replays they include with the game) you can look at them if you wish (one is singleplayer, others are multiplayer with friends; replays are easy to view, in fact you can run them straight out of the zip if you want).

someReplays.zip - FileFront.com

I just started playing it, for about a half hour, it's a lot of fun, I'm figuring out the mechanics of things and how to get movements done - pretty cool I must say

ps. when you gonna get yourself an avatar Beef?

Merkwürdigliebe;1359870 said:
I just started playing it, for about a half hour, it's a lot of fun, I'm figuring out the mechanics of things and how to get movements done - pretty cool I must say

ps. when you gonna get yourself an avatar Beef?

haha, never!

Well I had one when I first joined tech forums, but there was an update a while ago I believe and avatars got reset and haven't bothered since then. I'm picky on avatars, so it takes me forever to find one I like!

My only issue with toribash is that there is no longer support for personal servers, there is a chance a future update will, but not soon, ever since 3.0 they removed it. Would be nice to make servers exactly how you like it with your friends.

Found my old thread and would like to remind everyone that the latest version supports custom/personal servers I believe. Still worth checking out if you haven't tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom