Top 5 Video Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
agex000 said:
Actually the Radeon 9800 PRO (128 Mb) outperforms the 256 Mb is EVERY benchmark.

erm...in the 9800 series yes, but not against the new generation cards.

Admit it man, ATi lost this round. Everyone has nVIDIA's when it comes to the 6800 and x800.

Also you are very correct when the battle comes to the 9800's vs. the FX series which was almost an embarassing loss on nVidias side.

ATi should be ashamed of themselves for putting out the crap that is the X800 Pro. I've heard the P.E. is much better, but this card plain sucks.

I understand MANY of you are Nvidia fan boys OR you just *in your own opinion* think and believe The 6800 owns all. BUT I am asking if some of you could help me find stores in the U.S that are reliable (hopefully) and have in stock and sell the "Sapphire ATi X800XT" if you could help me find a store that does and give the link I would appreciate it alot. Thankyou

-Ike

Esse said:
I understand MANY of you are Nvidia fan boys OR you just *in your own opinion* think and believe The 6800 owns all. BUT I am asking if some of you could help me find stores in the U.S that are reliable (hopefully) and have in stock and sell the "Sapphire ATi X800XT" if you could help me find a store that does and give the link I would appreciate it alot. Thankyou

-Ike

We are not Nvidia fanboys, in fact, if you would have come to this forum just 3 months ago, everybody would have told you to get ATI. But now that the cards have been out for a while, we know the facts. I was unfortunate enough to have come when everybody thought ATI would beat Nvidia in this round too, and got an X800 Pro. It was the biggest waste of $400 I've ever spent. The X800XT is much better, but still not as good as the 6800s. If you really want to get an X800, order it from someplace like newegg.com or tigerdirect.com, or do a search for it on pricewatch.

Umm......ugh

Yeah could anyone please help me to find stores that sell the Sapphire ATi X800XT, If you are a Nvidia BUYER, thats cool too ok. But that isn't what I'm asking. If you could please provide links if you are able to find places. This card is pretty rare and I would like to purchase one for my own reasons. If you can help me I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks alot

-Ike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom