Tomb Raider Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

magouster

Daemon Poster
Just wondering, of all the guys here whom have played TR Legend, who has a system that can run it with Next Gen Content enabled, and still get quick framerates? Just wanted to get a rough idea on what is needed. By the looks of it, I'd say not even a 7900GTX could run it smoothly, maybe in SLI, but not by itself. Maybe I'm wrong?

Well I get maybe 15-20 fps with the system in my sig...not playable.

I would think that 7900GTs or GTXs in SLI would do fine though

The next gen stuff in that game is complerely retarded, it looks a tiny bit better but for some reason its harder to run than Oblivion. Something must be buggy with it or something, without it on I can get over 60 fps, with it on I get like 5.

The game also bugs me, every time I quit it resets my controls for my gamepad.

i play the game on 1024x768 without problems, but when i turn "Next Gen Content" on, the game is not playable at all even at 640x480.

I can play TR:L @ 1280x1024 with everything turned on except the next generation option. Without it I get a good 60+fps but with it on it drops to maybe 5-10fps. I think it's aimed at ppl with SLI rigs, especially those who have 2 7900GT's or something like that. gurusan I can't get the link to work either way, any chance of reposting the link, thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom