THQ Pack Only $50 this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Package: THQ Complete Pack

If I didn't already have dow2, I would definitely pick that up.

Also, I have a question.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4502-TPJL-2656

Does that mean those are the only giftable games? The games in this pack aren't giftable if they are extra copies?

Do all duplicate purchases on Steam work this way?

No. This special offer only applies to games or game packages listed above.

Means that you're right, only the games they have listed are "giftable". Bad decision for the consumer, but great for Steam...

all of those games for only $50? that's like 18 games too so like $2-3 per game! and like they say...you save over $300...like 5 different games plus expansions for all of them pretty much :O I never had a real desire to play any of those games (thought about a few) but for $50 that's enough games to last me forever lol

On black friday they had the same deal... it's worth it for COH and DOW2 alone...

Saintsrow 2 is so much fun but it is the most awful port of a game ever.... EVER! No exceptions. It's such a failure of a port.

yea saints row seems like it'd be okay, COH, warhammer seems like it'd be good, and stalker is one of the games i'd actually like to play. Plus I played full spectrum warrior on the xbox(original, not ten hammers) so I guess that'd be nice to have too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom