Thought you guys were addicted.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was like OMG!.....He uses track ball to play, thats insane.
I thought the same thing...haha. Those mice are freakin ridiculous and to game with them--30 whatever times--shows what a tard this dude is.

Its a horrible setup, a bunch of laptops and a ugly chair and a messy room.

With that kind of money, i would have one really nice rig on phase cooling, a couple mva screens and a nice clean desk with an executive chair.

Clearly this guy is a hobbit and doesnt get out much.
notice the 2 inch slot where he is supposed to fit between all the junk when he's sitting...haha

I can understand playing 2 accounts. I have done that in the past to help level up. Like i have done that with Eve Online and the orginal StarWars galaxies.

However 36 accounds....... this guy has his own guild.

Like some one in this thread said. "Gold Farmer?"

That explains why he went with cheap laptop solutions. Because at the 500$ price range, its cheaper to get a laptop over desktop. Even if they can't perform as well, at least they'll handle WoW.

Its still retarded.

He can make a couple strong rigs, with multiple displays and run multiple instances of the game through vm's.

houston we have a problem....haha ive seen this topic in yahoo and i was like :eek: this guys seriously has no life and he even compares his hobby to yachting, if i have a yacht i will have all the girls i want ride in my yacth and maybe 36 of them all surrounding me instead of those freaking monitors.

houston we have a problem....haha ive seen this topic in yahoo and i was like :eek: this guys seriously has no life and he even compares his hobby to yachting, if i have a yacht i will have all the girls i want ride in my yacth and maybe 36 of them all surrounding me instead of those freaking monitors.

Don't you know. During Tuesday Night Server shut down, he used all those monitors to simulate that experience by surfing the suicide girls website. :p

Don't you know. During Tuesday Night Server shut down, he used all those monitors to simulate that experience by surfing the suicide girls website. :p
LMAO....seriously.

I do think the yachting comment was from the Yahoo blogger comparing the two addictions.

Thats about $450 a month just for subscriptions. . .freakin nut.
Though the other day I was considering hooking up my old pc and running two instances of Rappelz so I could put buffs on my low level char. . but at least that game is free (though no less addictive).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom