for those who r experts at understanding MUGEN.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
i just downloaded it today, n went on a search for characters to use, but i dont know how to make them appear in the game (pre-made character by the way).

i need desperate help on understanding MUGEN, how to import characters ppl made into it, same with stages, music, etc.

anyone know a very good site that has pre-made characters i can download n hopefully work in MUGEN?

guides for noobs for MUGEN will surely help me.

thx, im so new to MUGEN.

How do I add new characters to the select screen?
Open `data/select.def'. In the `[Characters]' group at the top, add a line that looks like: `PLAYER, STAGES/STAGE.DEF'. Substitute the name of the player for PLAYER, and the name of his stage for STAGE.DEF. If you do not specify a stage, it will be randomly chosen in the game. The comments in `select.def' have additional information.

MUGEN

Z3N said:
How do I add new characters to the select screen?
Open `data/select.def'. In the `[Characters]' group at the top, add a line that looks like: `PLAYER, STAGES/STAGE.DEF'. Substitute the name of the player for PLAYER, and the name of his stage for STAGE.DEF. If you do not specify a stage, it will be randomly chosen in the game. The comments in `select.def' have additional information.

MUGEN

thx i guess........but now it is saying 'error finding characters/stages.def in select.def

ok u know what forget it, this is really confusing, i cant understand this :freak:

EDIT:
sry what i said earlier, im trying to put some guys names 'chris, rock, n cable' in, what would i type in?

im just getting really stressed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom