Not open for further replies.
OMG.

That games looks AMAZING. :drool::shocked:

Wow I dont even want to know what 2560x1600 framerates would be like. :freak:

Lord AnthraX said:
OMG.

That games looks AMAZING. :drool::shocked:

Wow I dont even want to know what 2560x1600 framerates would be like. :freak:
you will be able to move a step per sec. about 0.5FPS avg.
at least it will be on my machine. it'll be a good slide show though.

What kinda FPS could you expect to pull on my machine at 1024x768 resolution at Medium settings?

Oh wait, I don't care, as long as its playable (20 or more FPS), I'm happy.

I just received it the wonderful ups man dropped it off. WOW the game is effing sweet i put it on 800X600 on high it run great. I downloaded the update for it so that should help it also. This game is awesome ya the graphics are beautiful on medium but high is just sweet.

Dexaroni said:
What kinda FPS could you expect to pull on my machine at 1024x768 resolution at Medium settings?

Oh wait, I don't care, as long as its playable (20 or more FPS), I'm happy.
you should be able to play it on 800x600 pretty good. but IF you really only need 20FPS or above, you can go 1024x768. (i, personally, must have 60FPS or above for any 1st Person Shooter) and also there are some .ini tweaks you can do to make it run better. it's all in the UBI R6V PC forum i posted a link few posts before.

Whirlwind what settings you on cause that looks exactly like what im seeing and my rig isnt as powerful.

Cdub89 My settings are shadows on medium.....motion blur on medium....everything else is on high ...hardware skinning is on

Honestly I dont see much difference in shadow detail at medium....the shadows look awsome as you can see from screenshots....and they are set to medium

I'm running at 1024 x 768 just because I am not experiencing any hiccups.....runs smooth as butter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom