Is there any soon to be out games that are gonna surpass Crysis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monster12348

In Runtime
Im building a rig that can handle the newest games so Im wondering wat new ones r coming out that I can look forward to. I've never even played Crysis yet either though.

Lot of people are talking about FarCry 2, but to me, it's looking like and probably will be Crysis2.0, visually I mean, it won't be that much more amazing i don't think, but the gameplay looks awesome.

What you should look forward to is definitely Alan Wake.

And Battlefield 3: Bad Company, of course, can't think of other ones that are astounding as far as graphics are concerned.

oh and Starwars the Force Unleashed. not so much graphics, but the detail in destructibility looks absolutely incredible search YouTube for "digital molecular matter"

Yea...Force Unleashed is going to be amazing. More physics than graphics from what I've read. Assassin's Creed should be really good too. I don't know if it will surpass Cyrsis though. A game I've heard that is extremely taxing is Flight Sim X. It's old, but hey.

Flight Sim X is VERY hard on the computer.

To have it on a resolution of 2560x**** and still be on ultra high settings; I would say no less than a SLI Ultra configuration.

If assassins creed runs on a fricken Xbox 360 I see no reason why it should glide smoothly on most PCs... Its just a matter of optimization I guess?

Yep, Assassins Creed is horribly optimized for the PC.

I think one game that is a runner up to Crysis is already out. If you haven't played Call Of Duty 4, try that out to hold you over until some new '08 titles come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom