***Thailand Halts Grand Theft Auto Sales After Murder***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea keep it on topic bone head awards will be handed out if it goes to far off topic.

As i stated in my first post the media will make it sensational an they will then blame a medium they don't understand, Just like the claims that a child will become weapons expert by playing quake 3, halo etc it's just not going to happen...

not again. i agree with some of you guys saying that we need a mental stabilty test much like an iq test but that would be prety hard to implement but stilll it would awsome if we could its prety dam stupid the amount of censorship we have in australia and the guy who said that importing/pirecy will happen with fallout 3 i agree im looking at shopto.net to get fallout 3 with out it been censored i realy dont think the OFLC or the gov is considering the amount of damge there doing by banning thoses games and how there screwing over locall games stores and just how much money there missing out on in tax etc etc but thats the price we pay for errr freedome haha what freedome.could any one take a moment to sign those plaese

R18+ Video Game Classifications in Australia. Petition

Yea keep it on topic bone head awards will be handed out if it goes to far off topic.

As i stated in my first post the media will make it sensational an they will then blame a medium they don't understand, Just like the claims that a child will become weapons expert by playing quake 3, halo etc it's just not going to happen...

OMFG that dude has an Energy Sword :)

Seriously whats next, a kid trying to board a car thinking he's a Brute? ...

People are getting dumber

Yea I can rember reading that letter from that idiot who thinks AMD processors are made in 3rd world swet shops along with the current load of fake gucchie handbags claiming that with quake 3 so i quoted it. There is this one local group of luddite perents who pass flyiers to other people collecting there kids with dire warnings on the latest games, I walked past an there was one flyer I sware that had a line in about lego starwars teaching children unarmed combat skills... my brain hurst for several hours after that.

I don't know why some pepole chose to belive that game developers want to turn there children into some kind of mass murduring army to do there bidding it's beyond me.

Yea I can rember reading that letter from that idiot who thinks AMD processors are made in 3rd world swet shops along with the current load of fake gucchie handbags claiming that with quake 3 so i quoted it. There is this one local group of luddite perents who pass flyiers to other people collecting there kids with dire warnings on the latest games, I walked past an there was one flyer I sware that had a line in about lego starwars teaching children unarmed combat skills... my brain hurst for several hours after that.

I don't know why some pepole chose to belive that game developers want to turn there children into some kind of mass murduring army to do there bidding it's beyond me.

bloody ****,those parents must be prety dam retarted.what is the world coming to:eek::confused:

That they are they had a small protest outside a games shop when it opend, it was this kind of person who through a lack of education and understanding that led got some forms or research banned in parts of the world.

There is one thing that I would like to point out - when I was a kid there was one game I wanted soooo bad I think it was some zombie shooter but my folks wouldnt buy it for me because of the picture on the box (I think it was some gorefest zombie) looking back I can see why they wouldnt let me have it. But they encoridged me to learn more about computers an to play other games an even to program a adventure game on a BBC micro computer (that was well cool). The parents should look at a games age rating an then make up there mind if it's sutable for there kid to play it. On GTA4 release day I walked past the same game shop I talked about before an most of the people in there where confused looking perents with kids about 8 - 10 years old buying the game for there kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom