TF2 question. Bonk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad711

Daemon Poster
I use to play TF2 on Xbox and just recently purchased it for PC. Every once and awhile I see "bonk" over the players head. It happened to me once. What is this? How do you do it?

This was never in the console version.

Thanks

It basically stuns you and you are not able to move or do anything for a few moments. Typically you die shortly after. I felt pretty comfortable jumping right into the game since I played it on console but this is new to me and not sure what people are doing to make this happen.

its the new sandman unlock for the scout, its a melee weapon that shoots out a baseball and if it hits you, you are stunned for a duration that is directly related to how far you were from the initial launching of the baseball.

Many considered it overpowered so they nerfed it soon after by making you take only half damage when stunned.

scout.jpg

I haven't played this in months. I actually tried yesterday, but the servers were down or something.

Anyway...the Scout is annoying enough....now I just have another reason to hate them :D

Ok so I guess these are inventory items where I need to unlock them? How do I know what I need to do to unlock them? I see nothing that describes this in the game. I'd like to find out how to unlock all of them for each class.

I was just in a game where every time someone died they would burst into ballons and gifts. WTH is that? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom