TF2 Beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

murdocsvan

Web Programmer
so what happened to being able to play the beta for team fortress 2 today? absolutely no news about being able to play it or anything on the steam website. dissapointed because i was looking forward to it

so what happened to being able to play the beta for team fortress 2 today? absolutely no news about being able to play it or anything on the steam website. dissapointed because i was looking forward to it

You do realize that even now, its only 9:30a.m. in valve's(pst) time, I would expect the release to be between 3pm - 7pm eastern time.

Saddest day ever... one of the most popular PC games and the most awaited game (8+ years) and yet Valve ruins the beta date...

This seriously lowers my overall experience with valve... I used to defend them to no end, but this is utterly gay lol

Anyways... too bad I have school tommorow, guess I won't be playing till tommorow afternoon anyways

well, it seams its another epic fail by Valve.....

Users attempting to launch the ostensibly released Team Fortress 2 beta, including Shacnknews editors, are finding the game client refusing to launch. Attempting to launch the game simply returns a Steam dialogue box reading, "Preparing to launch Team Fortress 2..."

Team Fortress 2 Beta Launches on Steam Today; Update 4: Beta Client Not Launching - Shacknews - PC Games, PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Wii video game news, previews and downloads

thats exactly whats happening for me. i must say if i knew gabe newells email id send him a very personal message...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom