Texture tearing in Mirror's Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...I've been so dang busy I haven't had a chance to get on T.F.

I did try it and it worked for the tearing on the anime cut scenes and stuff, but I'm still getting this weird flashy, tear kind of thing on her arms. I dunno what the deal is :-/ I'll get some video with Fraps and show you guys what it looks like....really weird.

Anyway, provided I get two minutes to breathe I'll post some updates :D

Well, I did get some video of the glitches and I'll post them later on, but I've beaten the game now so it isn't a big deal. It was an incredibly short game so I'm glad it was a gift from my good uncle.

lol, nice avatar..
hp_logo_120.gif

rep

lol...thanks! It's sad (but cool too) how techy things just come to me from looking at a logo....:/

Here are the videos:

Outdoors (shows up the most)

Indoors (not as bad, if at all)

I really have no idea what is going on. As I said, it's not a huge deal, but irritating nonetheless.

That's pretty strange. There's a similar bug in age of conan but it has to do with one of the dx10 features that's still being worked on. I assume you've tried playing with the in-game settings already?

And thanks for that overrider thing, im going to try it. Vsync refuses to work in age of conan and it drives me nuts because i see some tearing and a lot of rippling. hope it works :s

I watched these again a few times. Even on HD. I can't seem to see what you are talking about.
On the outside video it seems that the skin on the arms is flashing. That's all I can really see on those videos.

If that's what you are talking about, try turning off HDR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom