Tech-Forum's WoW:TBC Progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, I finally got my Earthwarden last night after hour upon hour of grinding. If anyone mentions the Steamvaults to me ever again, I think I might scream!

ItÂ’s my first new epic, and I have someone lined-up to do the +35 Agi enchant. It will sure come in handy tonight when we go back to Karazhan. I was MT last night for Moroes, and we got REAL close to getting him down. He is ours tonight for sure.

Earthwarden
102.5 DPS (262-394 Damage),
500 Armor
+525 Attack power in forms
+24 Defense rating
+24 Feral Combat skill

I think I am still at level 20 with my blood elf warlock.

Last few weeks, I have been lucky to clock 3 hours of WoW time per week.

Currently I am debating on weather or not i purchase another game card when my current one expires in 3 weeks time.

Yay I finally hit 70 last saturday, and I must say the flying mount is awesome :cool:

Hopefully the last 2 people will get attuned for karazhan and I can finally experience my first real raid :shocked:

started a new char a few weeks after BC came out.

currently lvl62 mage, revered with every city, just wasted all my gold getting faction with the trolls (cuz i want the epic raptor)

have another lvl60 mage with a few pieces of tier2 on azgalor.

I picked-up my epic flying mount over the weekend. I was hoping to wait until they introduced the Druid epic flight-form, but God (and Blizzard) only knows when that will be.

This thing rocks though! It's fast as **** and looks very cool (I went for the red one). No more using FP's in Outland, straight line FTW. I wonder how many years of saving the silver spent at the flight master it would take to pay the 5200g ;)

Here's my progress in the WoW:TBC

WoWCancelled.gif

Currently have a lvl 68 undead Rogue with crap gear, not to worried about gear till 70. I just cant wait to hit 70 and start raiding with my guild!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom