Tech Forums Team Fortress 2 Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Thought it'd be kinda fun if all the members of tech forums that have team fortress 2 have a game together, probably a good idea if i host the game, or someone from the UK, so my ping remains below 100 and it doesnt turn into a lag fest :D. I wanna see all your skill !

Ok ?

Im game someone should really setup a tech-forums steam community page and host events it would make organising games easier :). Im from the UK so it sounds good to me its just deciding when etc as im very busy lately.

Hey, KMAN, when are you coming onto my clan's BF2 servers? Let me know when you are on and your handle and I'll look for you. Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays (evenings) are my prime times. I am 5 hours behind you, but I could try to kill you as soon as I get home. :D

Team Fortress 2 is playable with a ping of up to 300, which i have if its a good day :cool:, only 1 percent of the time do i have a ping below 80, which is required from my experience to play BF2, but im ringing up my ISP tommorow and rave down the phone at them to sort it out, so hopefully ina few days :D

Im game someone should really setup a tech-forums steam community page and host events it would make organising games easier :). Im from the UK so it sounds good to me its just deciding when etc as im very busy lately.

hey thats a good idea. i dont think id want to host events though because id rather be playing, but i could setup a community page. or does that mean i have to host games too? we should make a sticky with everyones Steam User on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom